sourceanalysis

Fri Nov 28 11:04:43 CET 2008

Hi Marco,

To me it seems to suggest that you are using an older version of the
sourecanalysis.m file with a newer version of the private directory.
The createsubcfg function has recently been removed and the
functionality replaced by checkconfig. Please update to a fully
cnosistent latest FT version and try again.

best regards,
Robert

PS renaming private and adding it to your path indeed is not
recommeded and should not be needed. However, recently we have done
quite some restructuring of the directory layout within fieldtrip, and
that has not yet completely stabilized. So sometimes indeed a private
function might be misplaced, and then the suggestion from Thomas may
help.