Sources' reconstruction

Marco SPERDUTI marco.sperduti at UPMC.FR
Thu Nov 20 17:54:48 CET 2008

Thank you for the answer.

I read the tutorial, but i would like to avoid to do all the analysis
again, so what i would like to know is if there is a way to use my
time-frequency data (i also have the data for each subjects separately).

thank you, sincerely

Marco