Starting fieldtrip

P.Toffanin P.Toffanin at RUG.NL
Wed Nov 19 14:35:13 CET 2008

Hi Norbert,

I'm not sure I'm getting this right, and maybe I'm making a big
mistake, but fieldtrip is a collection of functions, it does not have
a GUI like EEGlab.
It works exactly as if you would write a function in matlab:
[output1, output2] = function(input1, input2);

Does this help you in any way?
Did you try to follow one of the tutorials, to see if there is a
problem with the function calls maybe?

Best

Paolo