downolading and starting

Norbert Jausovec norbert.jausovec at UNI-MB.SI
Tue Nov 18 01:01:48 CET 2008

I have a problem downloading the fieldtrip toolbox. I was able to download
only the lite version. After seting the path in Matlab, the toolbox is not
recognized by matlab and I can not start it. Any suggestions what might be
the reason. I am using Matlab R2007b on windows XP

regards

norbert