Problem running a BEM model for EEG

A. Stolk A.Stolk at EWI.UTWENTE.NL
Wed Nov 5 16:13:58 CET 2008

Hi Fieldtrippers,

In order to make a sourceplot for EEG data, I've been trying to create a BEM model.

Using the example script on http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:examples:create_bem_headmodel_for_eeg , I get the following error.

??? Error using ==> spm_slice_vol
Wrong sized dim.

Error in ==> spm_read_vols at 35
 Y(:,:,p,i) = spm_slice_vol(V(i),spm_matrix([0 0 p]),V(i).dim(1:2),0);

Error in ==> read_fcdc_mri at 107
  img = spm_read_vols(hdr);

Error in ==> bemtest at 14
mri = read_fcdc_mri('t1_icbm_normal_1mm_pn0_rf0.mnc');

Recently, I did add the following file "spm_slice_vol.mexw32" (from the updated spm2.rar) to the spm2 dir as matlab did not recognise the spm_slice_vol.dll library. Is anyone familiar with this problem or does one know how to solve it? And yes; I do have the 't1_icbm_normal_1mm_pn0_rf0.mnc' file.

Regards,
Arjen