Problem running source grand average and source statistics

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Wed Nov 5 10:19:56 CET 2008

Dear Michael,

I agree with you that a likely cause is that the Nvoxel (which is
based on the dimensionality of the first singlesubject-source in the
input) varies across subjects. However, this would be strange,
because you use the same dipole grid for all subjects. On the other
hand: could it be that you 'sparsified' the single subjects? Each
subject could have a slightly different number of 'inside' positions.
This obviously leads to problems:
1 because the Nvoxel is incorrect in the first place (it's the
product of the dim, so the input is assumed to be full 3D, or a
linear array with all outside voxels present (either as nans or zeros
or whichever number you fancy).
2 because the length of the array per subject varies.

Hope this helps,

Jan-M