CMCorig data, Coherence Tutorial

jan-mathijs schoffelen j.schoffelen at PSY.GLA.AC.UK
Fri May 9 10:39:16 CEST 2008

Dear Nathan,

Indeed the CMCorig mat-file is missing from the ftp-server, but in
principle it can be generated by executing the preceding steps in the
tutorial. We will change the tutorial accordingly. Historically, the
tutorials have been used at the FCDC toolkit-courses for data
analysis, and students had the mat-file available to save some time.
However, from your mail I conclude that you had some problems running
the tutorial itself, probably unrelated to the (un)availability of
the CMCorig file. If so, could you just retry running the tutorial
and let us know whether and where specified problems arise?

Thanks,

Jan-Mathijs