Error message: *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x00002aab002dadf0 ***

Tue May 6 14:48:00 CEST 2008

It might be related to the use of a mex file when reading in your
data. The mex file then seems to deallocate a piece of memory that is
not in use any more, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malloc. It does
not seem a serious problem, but perhaps you could give more
information about your OS, matlab version and fileformat that you are
working with, so that potential other problems related to this
warning can be investigated.

best regards,
Robert