CMCorig data, Coherence Tutorial

Nathan Dees nathan.dees at UMSL.EDU
Wed May 7 00:54:05 CEST 2008

How can one gain access to the dataset 'CMCorig' discussed in the
tutorials, specifically the tutorial on Coherence?  This file is not
included in the SubjectCMC data posted on the tutorial data section of the
website.

Has anyone else had trouble running the Coherence tutorial from start to
finish - I thought having access to this data might help me get through
certain sections?

Thank you