clusteranalysis inter-trial phase-locking

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Tue Mar 4 19:44:41 CET 2008

> Yes, this is OK. However, you can improve by using spectral smoothing,
> preferably using multitapers. When you have a small number of very long
> trials this will make a big difference. Have a look in our paper (Maris,
> Schoffelen, Fries, 2007) in the Journal of Neuroscience Methods.

By the way, congratulations on that paper. That's really good stuff but
you made a spelling error on page 171. :-)

I think this paper will be required reading for all NIMH MEG
researchers.

Dr. Tom
--
Like the sail trembling with the violence of the spirit, does my wisdom
cross the sea- my wild wisdom! Thus spoke Zarathustra.