Neuromag coherence

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Jun 25 08:33:42 CEST 2008

Hi Myles,

without a clearer description of the errors you get it is of course
difficult to offer advice; however, people have often reported
difficulty in reading the MEG data from Neuromag systems into Fieldtrip.

You can check the discussion list archive for posts related to the
issues regarding reading Neuromag data into FT. Once the data has
been read in successfully, you should not encounter any problems, as
all the computations are not data format specific, and work.

Regards,
Christian