Lead Field

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 24 15:10:31 CEST 2008

..and i fixed the problem with the lead field. I simply had to set the right
grad.tra matrix
Since i discovered that [eye(275) -eye(275)] does not give the right results
i looked inside the orientations of the magnetometers and i discovered that
they are randomly pointing upwards or inwards. I fixed it and now the
results match with ctf software.
Thank you for the advices.
Cristiano