Using ICBM Probabilistic Atlases

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Fri Jun 13 19:54:39 CEST 2008

Just one slightly simpler idea. If you have a structural image of your
subject that you use for  beamforming and there is a structural that
comes with the atlas you can coregister these two (that can be done in
SPM) and then (given that you know how the space of the subject's
structural relates to the beamformer space) you won't need any
fiducials.

Best,

Vladimir