Using ICBM Probabilistic Atlases

Will Findley findley at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 13 18:20:51 CEST 2008

I would like to localize activity onto the ICBM probabilistic atlases from
LONI.  It is unclear to me how and where I should modify the DICS
localization procedure to utilize them (particularly the tissue atlas).  I
also do not know how to obtain fiducial positions for them.  Does anyone
have experience localizing onto these atlases that would help?

Thanks,
Will