denoise_synthetic

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at WEB.DE
Thu Jul 17 17:16:26 CEST 2008

Dear Robert,

I have a question regarding the use of the new preprocessing function and denoise synthetic:
If the ctf data are saved in 3rd gradient mode - will preprocessing and denoise_synthetic treat this correctly? I.e. will these functions not perform any (unnecessary/wrong) computation and simply update the relevant information fields in the data structure? Or do I have to save the ctf data in raw format and then let fieldtrip do the rest?
Sorry if this question is somehow redundant. Just wanted to be sure.

Many thanks,
Michael