CTF 3rd order gradiometers correction

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Wed Jul 16 14:08:03 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 16:13 +0100, Vladimir Litvak wrote:
> What I understand from Robert is that the coefficients are not fixed.
> They are at least site-specific if not file-specific. So the new way
> should really be optimal. Guido, if you can also do some testing and
> compare with your existing code, that'd be helpful.

Yes, the 3rd gradient balancing coefficients are site specific (well,
machine specific). However they are stored in every dataset, so if you
have a dataset, you have the correct coefficients. dsinfo displays them,
you want the G3BR coefficients.
--
Elephants can paint.
http://www.elephantart.com/catalog/thailand.php