Undefined function or variable "sens"

A. Stolk A.Stolk at EWI.UTWENTE.NL
Tue Jul 8 19:57:02 CEST 2008

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Arjen

________________________________

Van: FieldTrip discussion list namens Vladimir Litvak
Verzonden: di 7/8/2008 6:16
Aan: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Onderwerp: Re: [FIELDTRIP] Undefined function or variable "sens"

The fact that you get this error indicates that somewhere you
specified correction for multiple comparisons using clustering. If you
want to get clusters on the scalp then you do use neighbour relations
even if you don't call neighbourselection explicitly. It will be
called by freqstatistics. Freqstatistics assumes that you do use scalp
clustering unless you specify otherwise. So if you don't say that you
don't want scalp clustering and don't provide any way to determine
neighbour relations, there is an error. So depending on what you
really want you should do one of three things:

1) If you do not want to use clustering at all specify a different way
of MCP correction (like 'max').

1) If you do want to have scalp clusters then provide the layout as
you are doing now.

2) If you want to have clusters but only in time-frequency and not in
space put an empty neighbourhood structure in your cfg. Like (assuming
that cfg.channel is a list of your labels).

cfg.neighbours = struct([]);
for chan=1:length(cfg.channel)
    cfg.neighbours{chan}.label = cfg.channel{chan};
    cfg.neighbours{chan}.neighblabel = {};
end

Not that in this case you will still have MCP correction over
channels, so if you have more channels you loose power. So just
include the channels you really want to test.

Best,

Vladimir