No subject

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Fri Jul 11 09:53:29 CEST 2008

Hi Frederic,

If you use the plotting functions in FieldTrip there are several ways to
plot the significant differences between conditions. In the topoplot
functions you can highlight the significant sensors (see help topoplot.m).
In the multiplot functions you can make use of opacity masking (see help
again). Set the data.mask field as cfg.maskparameter. Multiplying the raw
effect with the significance map is not recommended if you use the topoplot
functions, because interpolation takes place to fill in the space between
the channels. Setting channels to zero can create interpolation artifiacts.

See also the tutorials on the FieldTrip webpage for more information:

http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip

Plotting clusters:

http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:tu
torial:plotting#plotting_clusters

 In the Cluster-based permutation tests tutorial there is also information
about plotting the results

http://www2.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/doku.php?id=fieldtrip:documentation:tu
torial:statistics#2.1_permutation_tests_for_time-locked_databetween-trials_e
xperiments

Good luck,

Ingrid

  _____