Importing Data from Neuralynx

Marijn van Wingerden ewingerd at SCIENCE.UVA.NL
Mon Jan 28 14:17:55 CET 2008

Hello Natalia,

I've been working on getting Neuralynx data into Fieldtrip as well.
There are some small and some large problems involved, especially
concerning the registration of events. Feel free to e-mail me off this
list with specific problems. It seems this particular error occured
because you don't have the proper loading functions that the wrapper
function calls in your path. They are located in the fileio subfolder,
but I'll attach the relevant Nlx functions here in a zip-file. Just put
them in your matlab path and the function should be able to run.

good luck!

marijn van wingerden

--

Mr. Marijn van Wingerden, M.Sc.
PhD-candidate Animal Physiology & Cognitive Neuroscience (APCN)