FIELDTRIP Digest - 8 Jan 2008 to 9 Jan 2008 (#2008-5)

Lin, Peter (NIH/NINDS) [E] linpe at NINDS.NIH.GOV
Thu Jan 10 01:47:44 CET 2008

HI Jed,

thanks.  Does Tom know?

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Jed Meltzer [mailto:jedmeltzer at YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Wed 1/9/2008 6:34 PM
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Re: [FIELDTRIP] FIELDTRIP Digest - 8 Jan 2008 to 9 Jan 2008 (#2008-5)

The error may possibly have something to with the fact
that our CTF system at NIH is missing two channels
(due to broken squids) - maybe the software expects
the full 275 to be there.  I don't know though, as I
have successfully imported 273-channel data from that
system into fieldtrip, although I had other problems
past the import stage that I have not gotten around to
troubleshooting...

-Jed

--- FIELDTRIP automatic digest system
<LISTSERV at NIC.SURFNET.NL> wrote:

---------------------------------
FIELDTRIP Digest - 8 Jan 2008 to 9 Jan 2008 (#2008-5)
Service Desk : LISTSERV Archives      FIELDTRIP Digest
- 8 Jan 2008 to 9 Jan 2008 (#2008-5)
Table of contents:
   DICS pcc error

   DICS pcc error
      Re: DICS pcc error (01/09)
From: Jan Mathijs Schoffelen
<jan.schoffelen at FCDONDERS.RU.NL>

Browse the FIELDTRIP online archives.> Date:    Wed, 9
Jan 2008 08:23:45 +0100

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs