DICS pcc error

Peter Lin linpe at NINDS.NIH.GOV
Tue Jan 8 21:34:37 CET 2008

I have a question.  We are trying to process data to use DICS using
fieldtrip at NIH using CTF system.  In using the pcc script for
preprocessing, we get this error:

??? Error using ==> ctf2grad at 68
unexpected number of coils in MEG channel

Error in ==> read_header at 305
    hdr.grad = ctf2grad(orig);

Error in ==> read_fcdc_header at 37
[hdr] = read_header(varargin{:});

Error in ==> preprocessing at 291
hdr = read_fcdc_header(cfg.headerfile);

In looking at the MEG channels, there are just the standard MEG ref
channels, EEG channels (6) and MEG channels.  Not sure where the program is
going wrong.  this is 20070204 version of fieldtrip.

Thanks,

peter Lin
NINDS/NIH