virtual channels

Christine Tillmann tillmann at MPIH-FRANKFURT.MPG.DE
Fri Jan 25 16:25:41 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I got rid of the problem I described just before (combining source-level
data in sourcestatistics with different grid positions across subjects)
by copying the template grid structure to the output of sourceanalysis
for each subject, before computing sourcegrandaverage and then doing
sourcestatistics.

Now, since I want to compute virtual channel data, I'm looking for a way
to match the location coordinates of the activated voxels to the filter
weights. Does anybody know how to match the indices of specific grid
points given in 'inside'  and 'filter' to the voxel coordinates given by
sourceplot?

Best regards,
Christine