Importing 4-D datasets

Gopakumar Venugopalan venug001 at BAMA.UA.EDU
Fri Jan 11 13:03:07 CET 2008

Thanks Nathan. I did install pdf2set. The 4-D data is not discrimnating
between EEG and MEG as the EEG electrodes were not digitized. So it is
exported as one large 171 channel file. Yes, I guess timelock structure
is where I want to start from then move to Topographic analysis, areal
analysis and dipole fitting.
Would you happen to know how many files pdf2set will export and with
what extensions? I have ascii files of the data sets, I saw an .xyz
file (cartesian coordinates) and an elp file (electrode position) file.
Can I use the last two files in conjunction with the standard 10-20
electrode system position to read in the EEG data?
Thanks, once again, in advance.
Warm regards
gopa