FIELDTRIP Digest - 8 Jan 2008 to 9 Jan 2008 (#2008-5)

Tom Holroyd tomh at KURAGE.NIMH.NIH.GOV
Thu Jan 10 23:06:31 CET 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 19:47 -0500, Lin, Peter (NIH/NINDS) [E] wrote:
> HI Jed,
>
> thanks.  Does Tom know?

Tom is working on it. All I know at this point is that I tried it with
Octave 3.0 (which just came out recently) and it works in Octave.
Fieldtrip comes up with way too many markers in the stim channel for
some reason under recent matlab, but it's OK in Octave. (Ha!)

Dr. Tom
--
My brother, when you have a virtue, and it is your own virtue, you have
it in common with no one. Thus spoke Zarathustra.