topoplot error

Frederic Roux fredericroux at HOTMAIL.DE
Fri Jan 4 11:04:03 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

I've been trying to use the topoplotTFR function but constantly receive the error message 'Odd number of arguments?'.
Has anyone ever encountered that problem?

I used the following commands:

cfg = [];
cfg.layout = prepare_layout(data);
cfg.baselinetype = 'relative';
cfg.xparam = 'time';
cfg.yparam = 'freq';
cfg.zparam = 'powspctrm';
cfg.xlim = 'maxmin';
cfg.ylim = 'maxmin';
cfg.zlim = 'maxmin';

topoplotTFR(cfg,data)

topoplotTFR calls topoplotER which again calls topoplot.

The problem seems to be related to the following lines of code:

in topoplotER @ line 364:

topoplot(tmpcfg,chanX,chanY,datavector,chanLabels);

and in topoplot @ line 957:

if nargs> 2
  if ~(round(nargs/2) == nargs/2)
    error('Odd number of input arguments??')
  end

I don't get any further. Can anyone help me, please?

Regards,

Frederic
Importieren Sie ganz einfach Ihre E-Mail Adressen in den Messenger!
http://messenger.live.de/community/neuekontakte_adressimport.html