error with sourceanalysis

Mon Dec 15 11:36:54 CET 2008

My first suspicion is that there there is a problem with the
coordinate system, e.g. that you express one geometrical object (the
mri) in mm and the other geometrical object (the volume conduction
model, the eelctrode positions or the source positions) in cm.

Please use the headmodelplot function to check that the electrodes,
volume conduction model and sources are appropriately aligned to each
other. Plotting those together with the MRI is difficult, but you can
look at the positions as numbers and check that those are epressed in
mm.

best regards
Robert