Transformation from head to MEG coordinate

Kaoru Amano amano at BRAIN.K.U-TOKYO.AC.JP
Fri Dec 12 07:02:25 CET 2008

Dear all

We are using Yokogawa's MEG system and are trying to do source
localization using fieldtrip.

In "prepare_leadfield.m", dipole grid is supposed to be provided in head
coordinate, while sensor location is defined in MEG coordinate. For the
registration between head and MEG coordinates, we need to specify the
information of head positioning, in which we get MEG coordinates of
three markers.

Could you tell me how we can specify the information of head positioning?

Best,
Kaoru

--
Kaoru Amano