channelselection.m

Daniel Senkowski dsenkows at UKE.DE
Wed Aug 13 12:19:40 CEST 2008

Dear all,

using data from a CTF 275 channel system, I am facing some minor issues with
the current channelselection.m script (see error message below). I am
therefore still using an older version of the channelselection.m script but
would be interested if anyone else had a similar problem and possibly solved it.

Regards,

Daniel Senkowski

--------
Here is the error message:

Multitaper: PVh Subject: vp03...
the input is raw data with 274 channels and 124 trials
??? Undefined function or method 'senstype' for input arguments of type 'cell'.

Error in ==> channelselection at 104
isctf = senstype(datachannel, 'ctf');

Error in ==> freqanalysis_mtmconvol at 277
cfg.channel = channelselection(cfg.channel, data.label);

Error in ==> freqanalysis at 200
[freq] = feval(sprintf('freqanalysis_%s',lower(cfg.method)), cfg, data);