Fieldtrip-0.9.7 Mapping CTF151

A. Ayoub amrgermany at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 16 12:02:20 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am trying to map CTF151 MEG data using the electrode position option. The
result is rotated 90 degrees clock wise with respect to the nose. The
rotation was confirmed by plotting the layout. It looks something went wrong
in stereographic projection. Is there a way around this bug?

Best regards,
Amr

PS: I have used topoplotER.m which intern calls createlayout.m