reject components with less components than channels in matrix

Thomas Hartmann thomas.hartmann at UNI-KONSTANZ.DE
Fri Aug 15 16:42:32 CEST 2008

hi y'all!

i am trying to use the ica to correct my data for artifacts. as i do an
average-reference on the data prior to calculating the weights using
fastica, only 63 components are computed from my 64 channels.

if i then try to run componentanalysis on the real data using the former
calculated weights, componentanalysis gives an error because the
function expects as many components as channels in the input.

i fixed this in the file. but rejectcomponent also seems to expect as
many components as channels, as it tells me that it e.g. removed 2
components and kept 62, although there are only 63 components in the matrix.

any help?

cheers and thanks,
thomas