BIOMAG 2008

Tony W. Wilson tony.w.wilson at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 9 05:43:17 CEST 2008

yeah, I am going to biomag

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Gopakumar Venugopalan
<venug001 at bama.ua.edu>wrote:

> Hello are there folks here on their way to Biomag 2008 (Sapporo)? If so
> would you please email me. Thanks in advance.
> regards
> gopa
>
> ----------------------------------
> The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the
> FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG
> and EEG analysis. See also
> http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html and
> http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip.

Tony W. Wilson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
One Medical Center Blvd.
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
(336) 716-5151