possible bug (scalpcurrentdensity.m file)

Manuel Gomez-Ramirez mramirez at NKI.RFMH.ORG
Tue Apr 29 06:50:56 CEST 2008

Hi,
So I think there's a bug in the scalpcurrentdensity.m file.
If I'm not mistaken the script is currently computing the current density
for only the first trial of the epochs!

the script implements this code on line 186:
[V2, L2, L1] = splint(elec.pnt, data.trial{1}, [0 0 1]);

I believe that it should be corrected to:
[V2, L2, L1] = splint(elec.pnt, data.trial{trlop}, [0 0 1]);

good luck!
Manuel