Error message: *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x00002aab002dadf0 ***

Frederic Roux fredericroux at HOTMAIL.DE
Wed Apr 30 13:50:20 CEST 2008

Hi

I get this error message every time I try to preprocess my data:

*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x00002aab002dadf0 ***

Does anyone have a clue what this could mean?

Regards,

Frederic

Windows Live Messenger: Direkter Zugriff auf Ihre E-Mails! Ohne Neuanmeldung!
http://get.live.com/de-de/messenger/overview