problem with volume_segment

Kianoush Nazarpour K.Nazarpour at BHAM.AC.UK
Mon Apr 21 17:49:38 CEST 2008

Dear Robert,

I have had similar problem for some weeks. I have checked everything and
really can't figure out where the problem is.

As I posted earlier, if I simply ran SPM, volume segmentation can be
done in SPM. However, if through simialr MATLAB platform (dll), vol
segmentation is called from FT, the error comes up.

Looking forward,
Kianoush