References to implemented methods

Victoria Eugenia Montes Restrepo victimontes at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 16 22:50:26 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm working with the minimum norm solution for the inverse problem. There are three references inside the function minimumnormestimate:
"Dale et al 2000", "Liu et al 2002" and "Lin et al 2004". I would be very grateful if you could send me these three papers.

Thanks in advance,

Victoria Eugenia Montes
La vida de los famosos al desnudo en MSN Entretenimiento
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/