No subject

Mon Apr 7 21:40:19 CEST 2008

Hi Paul

On 3 Apr 2008, at 17:46, Paul van den Hurk wrote:
> When I use the function ‘timelockstatistics’ I get the following
> error message:

> ??? Undefined function or variable "sens".
>
> Error in ==> neighbourselection at 106
> if ~isstruct(sens)

The sensor specification (in your case the position of the EEG
electrodes, for other people the position of MEG sensors) is used for
spatial clustering. I suggest that you explicitely use the
neighbourselection function if you are interested in using
clustering. In the help of that function you can read how to specify
the sensor information.

However, since you write

> The code I use for calling this function is the following:
>    cfg.correctm    = 'no';
>    cfg.alpha       = 0.05;

it seems that you don't want to cluster. The default handling of the
configurations here is not optimal, since the default is to try and
make a neighbourhood structure (required for clustering) even if you
don't need it. I think that you can get around it with

cfg.neighbours = [];

I will change the function so that it handles the defaults better.

best regards,
Robert