Small problem with multiplotER

Vladimir Litvak v.litvak at ION.UCL.AC.UK
Wed Sep 26 16:52:41 CEST 2007

Dear all,

There is a small problem I found using multiplotER. In general it likes
rotating the electrodes by 90 deg CCW which might justify changing the
defaults. But even when I specify cfg.rotate=0, it affects the multiplot,
but not the topoplots that are generated from it in the interactive mode.
Please fix.

Vladimir