clusterrandanalysis input format

Rodrigo F. Salazar rsalazar at NERVANA.MONTANA.EDU
Thu Sep 20 17:56:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am new to fieldtrip and I am working with intracortical data. I
have never used any function of fieldtrip and I would like to use
clusterrandanalysis.m using my own data format. I cannot find a clear
description of the input needed for that function. Can someone
quickly describe the input format or even send me an example of input
data?

Thanks,

Rodrigo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~