beamforming & ctf mri files

Christine Tillmann tillmann at MPIH-FRANKFURT.MPG.DE
Mon Sep 17 15:49:21 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I got a question regarding beamforming, specifically reading mri-files.
I use ctf_mri files, version 4.1, but it seems that this filetype is not
recognized by the read_fcdc_mri/filetype functions. I already tried
changing the version number that is required by filetype_check_header.
Does anyone know which approach to use best when doing beamforming with
ctf mri files?

Thanks,
Christine