plooting Multi-Subject beamforemer results

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at WEB.DE
Fri Oct 26 16:42:43 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have some problem plotting the output of sourcestatistics. When I use
sourceinterpolate to get the template mri and the stats together something
goes wrong resulting in strange output, that is defintely not coregistered.
When I use "volumenormalise(sourcestats, mri)" to normalize the statistics
output once again I'm told that 'sourcestats does not contain any anatomical
information'. I am obviously missing something here.

I used volumenormalise to get all subjects beamformer images into the same
space. Then used sourcegrandaverage to prepare them as an input to
sourcestatistics. Is the output of sourcestatistics intended to be a filed
in some other structure (e.g. of the sourcegrandaverage type)? Is it
possible that this pertains to the mm/cm problem (the output of
sourceinterpolate that I used before plotting said something about
converting cm to mm or the other way round...

Any help on this is welcome.

Michael Wibral

MEG Unit
Brain Imaging Center Frankfurt