neuroscan 16 or 32 bit

Arnaud Delorme arno at SALK.EDU
Tue Oct 9 19:46:31 CEST 2007

Dear Niki,

if this is really your problem (I doubt it because most Neuroscan data
is 32 bit these days and it would be strange if Fieldtrip could not read
it), I would advise using the function in EEGLAB
(http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/). I think the function name is loadcnt().
You can manually toggle between 16 and 32 bits.

Best,

Arno