read_fcdc_mri

Ali Mazaheri ali.mazaheri at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon May 7 14:06:38 CEST 2007

Thanks Robert,
I think you are correct.... it appears the problem is the new versions
of MRIViewer,
If you save it as the default .MRI  file it can't be read into
fieldtrip. However, when I convert it to CTF v2 it works perfectly.
All the files that didn't open were actually made quite recently..so
this further explains things.

so.... problem solved.

Thanks a bunch !

ali