channel selection in timelockanalysis

Ingrid Nieuwenhuis ingrid.nieuwenhuis at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Mon May 7 11:25:21 CEST 2007

Dear Harald,

It is not fully clear what you are trying to do. I think you mean
timelockGRANDAVERAGE doesn't work when the subjects have different channels?
(First you speak of timelockANALYSIS, but I assume that's a typo?)

I looked into the code and there is an area that deals with the problem when
not all subjects have the same channels (edit timelockgrandaverage: it says
DETERMINE WHICH CHANNELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SUBJECTS). So I think that
the problem doesn't lie in the fact that your subjects do not have the same
channels. That also explains why you still get an error when you only use
the 'E101' channel.

You could try to find out with the debugger which matrix it is that exceeds
its dimension; it seems that it might have to do with time
ResultsTimeSelectCases

Hop this help you further,

Ingrid

  _____