sampling of data

Jasper Poort j.poort at NIN.KNAW.NL
Wed May 2 16:21:38 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have some general questions about data sampling:

1 usually the sampling frequency is some nice round number, but I've got some data with a sampling frequency of 762.9395. Can non-integer sampling frequencies give problems in FieldTrip? Is it possible to downsample the data?

2 I have some data recorded with a sequential recording system: e.g. the 1st sample of chn 1 is recorded at 0.001, 1st smp of chn 2 at 0.002, 1st smp chn 3 at 0.003, then 2nd sample of chn 1 at 0.004 and so on;  is it possibly to interpolate so that all channels have the same time axis?

Thanks in advance, best, Jasper

The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and EEG analysis.
  http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
  http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/