Two questions about topoplot

Vladimir Litvak litvak at TECHUNIX.TECHNION.AC.IL
Fri May 4 20:24:35 CEST 2007

Dear all,

1)     What are the presently implemented options to visualize significant
channels-time/channels-frequency clusters in topoplot? I looked in the help
of topoplotTFR but haven't found anything. In the help of topoplot there is
some obscure cfg.mask option, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

2)     For MEG, if I put grad in the cfg for topoplotTFR rather than
specifying the layout file, does it mean that the recorded subject's head
position is taken into account while generating the layout?

Thanks,

Vladimir

The aim of this list is to facilitate the discussion between users of the FieldTrip  toolbox, to share experiences and to discuss new ideas for MEG and EEG analysis.
  http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/fieldtrip.html
  http://www.ru.nl/fcdonders/fieldtrip/