No subject

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Tue Mar 13 12:59:43 CET 2007

Hi Paul,

I have just tested the following FieldTrip functions

READ_FCDC_HEADER
READ_FCDC_DATA
READ_FCDC_EVENT

using a test BDF file and I got no errors.

This leads me to suspect that there is either something different
about your BDF file, or that you are calling these functions in a
"non-recommended" way. In order to help you figure out what is going
in, can you please give me more detailed information about what is in
your file (especially w.r.t. triggers and events), and also send me
the segment of code (cut & paste into email is fine) where you call
the functions, i.e. what are the cfg fields you are using, or rather
what it the content of varargin, exactly.

Thanks,
Christian

Email: c.hesse at fcdonders.ru.nl
Web: www.fcdonders.ru.nl