sensortype

alotof eve alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 30 09:21:18 CEST 2007

Sorry for sending so many emails. The error for combine channel is due to sensortype.m cannot get my neuromag data type. I checked the length(grad.label). It's 612, double of 306 which is supposed. How can I settle it?
  Thanks in advance.

  Best,
  Eve

alotof eve <alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
  Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:48:06 -0700
From: alotof eve <alotof_xd at YAHOO.COM>
Subject: [FIELDTRIP] problem on wavelet analysis, combine channel
To: FIELDTRIP at NIC.SURFNET.NL

  Dear experts,

     I checked the script of freqanalysis_wltconvol and founf the default for output was 'powandcsd'. This output needs combine channels. My meuromag data seems has problem on something related "combine channels".
    It works when I change output as 'pow'. However, I wonder what might happen when using combining channels? I suppose it relates layout?
    Thanks for suggestion.