Layout lay

Christian Hesse c.hesse at FCDONDERS.RU.NL
Wed Mar 28 11:58:06 CEST 2007

Hi Ulla,

there was a temporary (accidental) suspension of FT daily updates
since 20.03.2007, which has just been spotted and stopped. The latest
version of FT is available on the FTP-server NOW, so please download
and let me know if the layout bugs persist.

Regards,
Christian

On 23 Mar 2007, at 15:04, Ulla Rantakokko wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Concerning the layout created with
> lay=prepare_layout(cfg, data),
> where data is from preprocessing and FT version is 20070320 (for sure,
> previous deleted),
>
> I still get:
>
> multiplotTFR(cfg, TFRspect);
> creating layout from data.grad
> creating layout for neuromag306 system
> ??? Reference to non-existent field 'lbl'.
>
> Error in ==> multiplotTFR at 275
> k = cellstrmatch('COMNT',lay.lbl);
>

>>> ...from before..:
> suggest that you are using an FT version which predates
> the key changes made on 14.03.2007. It should be fine in the latest
> version.
>>>>>>>>>>>

> Regards
>
> Ulla

Christian Hesse, PhD, MIEEE

F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
P.O. Box 9101
NL-6500 HB Nijmegen
The Netherlands

Tel.: +31 (0)24 36 68293