Problem to configurate electrode positions for freqstatistic analysis

Conrado Bosman conrado.bosman at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 23 13:47:04 CET 2007

Dear Fieldtrippers,

I am currently analyzing some old EEG data., butI have some problems
to define the electrode configuration to run clusterrandanalysis or
freqstatistics. All data were register in a Neuroscan equipment with a
strange configuration of 80 channels that is not easy to find in the
internet or in the Neuroscan website. However, using the script
prepare_layout, I could get a .lay file with the positions, that is
very useful to make topographies, but I am not able to use this file
to define electrode position for statistical analysis. My question is:

Is there any way to obtain a cfg.elec configuration starting from the
.lay file so i could use with freqstatistics?

Thanks in advance,

--
Conrado