timelockstatistics

Harald Stoegbauer h.stoegbauer at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 22 06:09:56 CET 2007

Dear Eric,

Looking forward to get an example code, at the moment I tried to use
"Clusterrandanalysis" as guideline.

It was hard to guess all the necessary cfg settings, particular '
cfg.correctm' and 'cfg.design' are not listed in the index. In the end it
was running but I don't know how to interpret/plot the output (looks quiet
different to 'Clusterrandanalysis'). Would be thankful about any short
example.

A short additional question, it is also possible to make a 'normal' ttest on
a particular time window of an ordinary VEP-ERP ?

Thanks,

Harald

--
Harald Stoegbauer, PhD